Full time nanny needed – Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm – Archway/Highgate area
Live-out full time nanny Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm for their three year old son and five month old brother.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nanny with experience and good references looking to find a permanent long term position. Bilingual family (English/French), based in the Highgate/Archway area (N19). The eldest does 3 mornings a week at nursery and will be at home the rest of the time. Mum is currently on maternity leave, but will return to work in June after maternity leave when the second will be 9 months old.
Daily duties for this role will include:
– Looking after the children while parents are at work (all care pertaining to the children)
– Taking them to nursery &/ or activities
– Planning & preparing their meals for the day,
– Performing housework related to child care (Nursery duties),
– Entertaining them at other times; take to park &playgroup, crafts, singing, play, etc.
– Planning and leading educational activities
– Creating a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for them when they at home
This job is for you if:
– You are someone with childcare training
– You have knowledge of early year foundation/early childhood education
– You are first aid trained,
– You have previous nannying/ childminder experience with babies/ toddler,
– You want the stability of a regular job
– You are organised and can maintain a routine with the child
– You are DBS checked
– You have good references
– You are proactive
– You are non smoker
– You are a good cook
Start date is asap and the pay is 15 gph